The Left Bank Wine Club, established in 2015, is a monthly club in our upstairs River Bar that brings together people from all over town who have one thing in common – they love wine! They’re keen to learn more about it and drink more of it…
Shaw + Smith is an Adelaide Hills grape grower and winemaker committed to making exciting and refined cool climate wines, focusing initially on benchmark Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay, and more recently on Shiraz and Pinot Noir.
Tastings on the night include:
– 2018 Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc
– 2016 Shaw + Smith M3 Chardonnay
– 2013 Shaw + Smith Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
– 2018 Shaw + Smith Riesling
– 2017 Shaw + Smith Pinot Noir
– 2016 Shaw + Smith Shiraz
Wine Club Info:
Tickets are $25 and include:
– Presentation of the wines
– Generous wine tastings
– Antipasto nibbles
– A Spiegelau Wine Glass (to take home to collect)
You’ll also be able to grab some great wine bargains on the night!
During the month of November, we have the Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc as our Wine of the Month!
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL as spots are limited!
To book your tickets, simple download the The Left Bank WINE CLUB Booking Form 2018 and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org